Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review of 2016/Plan for 2017

Palm Springs
Palm Springs from the top of the Tramway
Watercolour and crayon
©2016 Charlene Brown

Travel journaling:  I have started a project to expand on the sketches and paintings my grandchildren and I produced during the trips I took with them between 2004 and 2013. This will be completed in 2017.    
‘Clean energy’ haiku/haiga project:  I have produced 10 poems using ‘found’ haiku and computer-stylized versions of my Canadian landscape paintings. I plan to compile up to 50 of these poems, and may even try to explain some of the non-sequiturs in them!
I completed two NYU/Scientific American on-line courses, Mysteries of the Universe and Psychology of Creativity, as well as the ArtBiz Creative Content Camp .  I plan to take another writing course in 2017.