Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Another Canadian Landscape

Bow Valley
Watercolour and crayon
©2017 Charlene Brown

In my Review of 2016/Plan for 2017 blog post earlier this month, I said I’d produced 10 poems using 'found' haiku and computer-stylized versions of my Canadian landscape paintings, and I was going to compile up to 50 of these poems on computer-stylized landscapes.

I don’t actually have 50 Canadian landscapes (that I like) painted, so I’ll be adding to the supply between blog posts about my travels.

I hope to concentrate on parts of Canada I haven’t painted much before, and this isn’t a great start on that aspect of the project.  This location, Canmore, is just a few miles downriver from Banff, which I have painted many times.

My next one will definitely be in a province other than Alberta or British Columbia.